[Magdalen] Incroyable

Allan Carr allanc25 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 06:24:39 UTC 2015

My mother got left in a rest room by our  bus at a rest stop
restaurant between Montreal and Toronto when I was three. Finally, somebody
alerted the bus driver. I think I was crying. It turned around and
eventually retrieved her.

I can only imagine my mother's feelings when she realized the bus had left
with me.

I wonder what would have happened if the bus left without both of us.

--
Allan Carr