[Magdalen] Eating raw fish.

Allan Carr allanc25 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 07:04:01 UTC 2015

http://seafoodhealthfacts.org/seafood_safety/practitioners/parasites.php
states that parasites such as nematodes or roundworms, cestodes or
tapeworms and trematodes or flukes are quiite common in seafood.
Those in the larval stage are the most dangerous.

Nevertheless, I eat sushi and sashimi quite regularly. The sushi chef we
patronize is from Japan, is old fashioned, sneers at modern American sushi
and sashimi, and is very expensive. I have trusted him for over three
decades. He is a dying breed.

--
Allan Carr