[Magdalen] Eating raw fish.

Allan Carr allanc25 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 07:53:18 UTC 2015

If I leave the sushi at the bar completely up to this sushi chef, he would
be quite insulted if I dunk the sushi in soy sauce. That's only for
Americans. He has already added what condiments he thinks are suitable for
that particular fish and often times they should be under the fish.

Sometimes I'll order a sushi such as bluefin tuna and give it a tad of soy
sauce with my chop stick. Yeah, I know blue fin tuna is endangered but it's
there and I like it.

All that and good saki, wonderful.

--
Allan Carr