[Magdalen] Dream On.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Mon Aug 17 16:32:42 UTC 2015

I had one of those theme dreams last night.  There are three  themes
that pop up in such dreams a couple or more times per year, and I
seem to remember them the next day.

Themes:

(1)  I am back in the Upper Midwest at the clinic (now part of  the
Mayo Clinic System), and involved in the usual almost Byzantine
politics that go on in such a place (last night's dream).

(2)  I'm in college, sometimes as an undergraduate, and other  times
in medical school, and I realize I need to take a final exam in a  course
I've not studied, and not attended.  This is so strange because I  have
never had such a situation.

(3)  I've been reactivated into the US Army Medical Corps, and sent  back
to the 97th General Army Hospital, Frankfurt/M, Germany.

Oddly, at least yet, I'm not having any dreams set into the 30-odd  years
I worked at the local VAMC.  Maybe that will come later?

In any case, I wake up from these dreams before things really get  dicey.

David Strang.