[Magdalen] Dream On.

M J [Mike] Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Mon Aug 17 16:51:20 UTC 2015

Mine is mostly set in high school, with the constant prevalent theme of having been absent from math so many times that there's no way I can possibly catch up so why bother, just take the F and don't care.  But all the while I'm perfectly aware I'm the age I am today, employed by the county, and certainly not a high school student.  That keeps an underlying sense of relief going simultaneous with the prevalent theme.

I suppose at least this high school version involves the fact that though I was valedictorian who got straight As in math, I was still nonetheless the math-less person I am today, and only got the As because of a then-addictive memory.  I was the same with French, but to date no such related dreams.