[Magdalen] Dream On.

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 03:02:16 UTC 2015

This actually happened to me. I slept through my comps defense.
Took a nap, woke up, looked at the clock. It was 3:00 and my
defense was scheduled for 2:00.

Ran to the library, the room had emptied of my faculty judges.

Made three phone calls and, God bless 'em, they reassembled
and heard my defense. Not only did they forgive me on the spot,
but I passed. Can't even remember their names, but what
wonderful people. Thank you,, thank you, thank you,

So I don't have to dream about it. It happaned and I survived.
-M