[Magdalen] Down-hearted

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 20:11:15 UTC 2015

From: "Judy Fleener" <fleenerj at gmail.com>
 When will we ever try to match clergy to the needs of the congregation?
> Judy

It's such a crap shoot (pardon the phrase)...

Even in the US when we 'search' and think we've found, I'll bet 50% of the
sought 'matches' are NOT made in heaven.  BTDT (and was on the search
committee).  I have also found that some personalities do not even know
themselves what they will actually DO once they get there... and there's no
predicting that, sad to say.

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr