[Magdalen] Down-hearted

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 20:35:05 UTC 2015

One in my former parish turned into (or maybe was, all along, who really
knows?) a nasty little Napoleon. His successor, I firmly believe, lied
about why he wanted to be there and used the position as a stepping stone
to what he really wanted all along, which was a plummy position in another
diocese. I pray they are blessed with something better this time; they are
in interim now. Oh, and my daughter is seriously considering returning
there, so prayers that she will have a good experience settling in.