[Magdalen] Fwd: Breaking News Alert: Cancer has spread to brain, Jimmy Carter says

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 15:10:33 UTC 2015

Of course it is, and my last sentence indicated just that. I'm interested in having a more general conversation about ethics, resources, etc.
When I was a hospital chaplain there were many situations where extraordinary or even futile measures were being taken on elderly patients, usually at the request of the family.