[Magdalen] Fwd: Breaking News Alert: Cancer has spread to brain, Jimmy Carter says

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 15:27:47 UTC 2015

A lot of that goes back to something I said in another thread about doctors
not being honest with the patients and families, and why I don't
particularly like oncologists. As a nurse, I am pretty realistic about what
I would do any chemo or radiation for, and it's not a lot, even at my age.
I'd probably opt for radiation over chemo, given a choice.

Jimmy is a smart man. He knows what his options are, what the realities
are, and I think he'll know when to say "enough".