[Magdalen] Fwd: Breaking News Alert: Cancer has spread to brain, Jimmy Carter says

M J [Mike] Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Aug 20 16:43:32 UTC 2015

>>>I am extremely claustrophobic and never could have endured
her regimen. But she survived, somewhat scathed, and then
succumbed to heart failure.<<<

Reminds me of a friend of my mom's some time ago who had, I think, surgery to unclog an artery, a stent, or something, and some plaque got loose and went to her heart.  During her final days, she said to Mom, "And to think, I came in here so I could live a bit longer."