[Magdalen] Fwd: Breaking News Alert: Cancer has spread to brain, Jimmy Carter says

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 16:38:38 UTC 2015

I hate cancer, too.

One of my friends was treated for a brain tumor (primary, not
metastatic). She was one of those people who believed it was
proper to do anything to stay alive. So she had radiation.

I am extremely claustrophobic and never could have endured
her regimen. But she survived, somewhat scathed, and then
succumbed to heart failure.

If (*** IF ***) the oncologists are honest and forthcoming, we
should all know what we're facing and, God being our helper,
make our own appropriate decisions.

BTW: it's not uncommon for women here to gather with friends
for a head-shaving before beginning chemotherapy. Some
stories, some songs, much support expressed.
-M