[Magdalen] Oy! My knee.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 19:48:33 UTC 2015

This has happened to me but pain is just momentary and not quite excruciating. I think it is a tendon in my case. I'm usually getting up from the floor or from squatting down where my knee(s) ha been completely bent then while in the process of straightening POP! It snaps on the side.
Commiserating on knee and congrats on the unpacking!
Lynn

Sent from my iPhone