[Magdalen] Oy! My knee.

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 17:53:05 UTC 2015

I have some of those medical aids --- in a box --- somewhere --- from
before when nobody had diagnosed my trouble as  I.T. band tightness.
Mercifully, as the day has passed, it has eased.  I remember the physio
lady with great fondness, she of the noodle, the hot bandages, and, most
of all, the electricity zapping the troubled area.   I skipped out after
that first session like a spring lamb! Miraculous!

We're having a rainy day here and wouldn't you know?  After the first
major deluge, I realised that both car window and sun roof were wide
open, thanks to yesterday's great mugginess.  Aaargh. Bound to happen
sooner or later.  After today the rain can stop so that I can get on
with staining the lovely new shed on Saturday!

Everything is actually going amazingly well, and I am a Very happy
camper -- except for the still-unconnected gas stove!  Off to phone
Sears yet again, because I still have not heard from the Kenmore people.

Marion, a pilgrim