[Magdalen] Marcy Prayers

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 03:45:41 UTC 2015

Praying for you Jim that you may continue to be the face of love to Marcy who has not been "herself" for such a long time. Fear, pain and frustration use anger as a  release - as though hurting someone she loves will allow solidarity to her pain and lack of control. It is so hard. I am praying right now.
with love
Lynn

Sent from my iPhone