[Magdalen] Marcy Prayers

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 06:06:14 UTC 2015

It is utterly unimaginable the torment she is going through 24/7 with this
horrid disease that will surely kill her by degrees.

I suspect your assessment is very likely on the money too.  Dementia is a
part of the horror.

Sometimes, life really, really sucks, and when it does, trying to sugar
coat is just wrong.

I am very very sorry to read that she said that, but I think it is also
probably true that was not actually Marcy talking.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford