[Magdalen] Speaking of the Wash Cathedral [was Re: Fwd: Breaking News Alert: Cancer has spread to brain, Jimmy Ca...

Allan Carr allanc25 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 06:02:27 UTC 2015

This does make me feel like an antique. All Saints in Pasadena had
excellent adult education with several different opportunities every
Sunday. If I remember correctly, he had a PhD in English(?) and I
usually attended his class in preference to whatever they had in the
large parish hall. I think he must have been in his thirties.

He also used to lead back packing trips but I was not in shape to attend
such an adventure.

Thanks for posting this.

--
Allan Carr