[Magdalen] Marcy Prayers

Allan Carr allanc25 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 07:14:52 UTC 2015

Camille sometimes shows both clenched fists and shakes them at me or
whoever she's irritated with, as a sign of what will happen if she's pushed
too far. It's all supposed to be in fun, but I don't like it at all.

Mostly, she's easy to get along with except at restaurants where she
expects immediate service over and over again. Strange behavior for one who
used to be so patient.

As I've mentioned before, she can wake up in a delerium where she doesn't
know where she is or thinks she's in Gulfport, Mississippi, where she was
raised before high school. So far, i'm not aware of her thinking she's in
New Orleans where she went to both high school and nursing school and met
her first husband.

Each of Camille's kids has individually told me that they will understand
whatever I choose to do. I think they have discussed us at length through
several scenarios they're not willing to outline. I wonder what they are.

I do get tired of it all, my need for a walker and Camille's dementia. I've
discovered I like to go to a slightly high end bar all by myself and have
developed a taste for Johnny Walker Black bare.

I suppose I may be headed toward AA, but honestly I no longer believe in
higher powers so I don't know how that would go.

--
Allan Carr