[Magdalen] The Shepherd's Voice

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Fri Aug 21 22:16:09 UTC 2015

On 21/08/2015 21:08, Jon Egger wrote:
> To those who aren't receiving it, I highly recommend giving your email
> address to Ginga to be added to the weekly newsletter of GS. It's one thing
> I love receiving and reading! There is the Spirit at work in Summerville, and it's palpable in their weekly mailing!

It was a privilege to preside and preach in their now former home last
fall at my last service before my formal returement.  There was
certainly a positive atmosphere then in their borrowed space and it is
good that they now have their own home, not borrowed from another
denomination.  I am delighted that their positive style is attracting
new people, and that they have received some practical support even from
members of the church they have left because of its negativity.

Roger