[Magdalen] The Shepherd's Voice

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 23:05:47 UTC 2015

Thank you to Jon, Esther, and Roger.  We love that you celebrate with us.
God is a palpable presence in our midst.  I got an email from someone who
had worshipped with us a few times recently.  I knew they were going to try
out Grace Church, Charleston, which will be our new Cathedral after Dio
Convention.  In the email, the message was, "We'll be back to Good Shepherd
very soon."

The life in this parish is the Holy Spirit.  We are not a charismatic
congregation with regard to ecstatic gifts, but the Spirit is definitely
showing us the way.  TBTG!

Ginga