[Magdalen] Update 2

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 03:41:09 UTC 2015

Prayers continue Dan
Lynn

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 21, 2015, at 11:39 PM, P. Dan Brittain <pdan.brittain at gmail.com> wrote:

Today again was not stellar. When we changed the bandage, the wound
appeared to have been seeping a bit and the swelling had gone down into my
neck; along with a terrible headache.

I called the Doctor (2 hours away) and he wanted us to come in.

Turns out nothing was terribly amiss. He pout me on a new pain med
schedule. Took two pills when I got home and promptly fell asleep. The
headache was apparently one of my migraines. Am still scheduled for suture
removal on Tuesday,

--
P. Dan Brittain
Harrison, Arkansas

http//:pdanbrittain.com
<http://pdanbrittain.com>* <http://pdanbrittain.com/>*
Transcriptions, Arrangements and Original Compositions
Wind Band, Brass Band, Choir, and Ensembles
Commissions accepted