[Magdalen] Update 2

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sat Aug 22 03:47:18 UTC 2015

In a message dated 8/21/2015 11:39:52 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
pdan.brittain at gmail.com writes:

Turns  out nothing was terribly amiss. He pout me on a new pain med
schedule. Took  two pills when I got home and promptly fell asleep. The
headache was  apparently one of my migraines. Am still scheduled for suture
removal on  Tuesday,>>>>>

Much relieved, Dan.  The pain you've been experiencing is not  usual,
in my experience (my partner for years in the clinic was a Mohs  surgeon).

OTOH, any surgery on the face and neck area is liable to cause much
swelling.

And, if you are on opioids, watch out for constipation, among other
problems.  Get off these medications as soon as you can.

David Strang.