[Magdalen] Update 2

P. Dan Brittain pdan.brittain at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 23:09:54 UTC 2015

On Sun, Aug 23, 2015 at 3:58 PM, Judy Fleener <fleenerj at gmail.com> wrote:

> Praying for you, Dan.
> Judy
>
> On Sat, Aug 22, 2015 at 4:41 AM, Lesley de Voil <lesleymdv at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Commiserations, Dan, and praying that you get some relief soon.
> > When a relieving (ha!) dentist gave me a new local anaesthetic in the
> > area of the joint of the jaw, the whole side of my face swelled up
> > painfully. It felt as though I had been hit by the side of a bus, and
> > lasted weeks, and appeared to have been an allergic reaction to the
> > anaesthetic. Hope you are feeling better soon and that Tuesday comes
> > and goes uneventfully!

Thanks all. Still a lot of pain but today, the area of the wound was not
nearly as red as it was. Being on Warfarin, I have purple splotches all
over my face and neck (right side). Keeping up on the ice packs and the
pain schedule.

--
P. Dan Brittain
Harrison, Arkansas

http//:pdanbrittain.com
<http://pdanbrittain.com>* <http://pdanbrittain.com/>*
Transcriptions, Arrangements and Original Compositions
Wind Band, Brass Band, Choir, and Ensembles
Commissions accepted