[Magdalen] The ancient of days?

Lesley de Voil lesleymdv at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 00:21:49 UTC 2015

Roger,
 I think you can be proud that you have brought up a modern father who
keeps uptodate with the weather in all parts of the country, 24/7,
thanks to Twitter,  BBC, and other social media! even when he has  a
new  :>) addition to the family to take up his time!

Regards
Lesley de Voil
PS and congrats for the official addition of a new member of the
grandfatherly brood.