[Magdalen] The ancient of days?

Kristin Rollins kristin at verumsolum.com
Tue Aug 25 09:40:40 UTC 2015

I think the longest I have seen (reconstructing by looking at Google
Maps) is to exit in 523 miles). That was the time I drove down to
Jacksonville, FL to join Heather after her grandmother died. I, of
course, did not continue for that long without exiting: I made a few
stops for food, for restrooms, for fuel, and I made one stop to find a
parking lot when I became concerned that I might need some sleep.

The other amazing thing about that was that I did that trip alone. My
previous record for my longest solo drive had been set earlier that
week, when I drove about 50 miles to see a parade and return home.

Kristin

--
  Kristin Rollins
  kristin at verumsolum.com