[Magdalen] The ancient of days?

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 13:54:14 UTC 2015

I drive from Boston to Florida and back alone (the annual migration)
and text the gf each evening:

Safely arrived Bethesda
Safely arrived Wilson, NC
Safely arrived Fernandina Beach

with a follow-up email describing the day's journey.
Who wouldn't do this?

1200 miles or so on Route 95 (although I've been known to
vary the route to visit places along the way). I always prefer
to cross the Hudson well north of NYC and then turn south,
which is easy to do via the Berkshires.

The season's turning; Autumn's peeking over the horizon.
And I'm thinking of the migration again. This year I'm thinking
of spending a week or two in Buxton (to paint) on the way
home.
-M