[Magdalen] Update 4

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Wed Aug 26 19:31:38 UTC 2015

In a message dated 8/26/2015 11:21:10 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
pdan.brittain at gmail.com writes:

I  alternate between the
two. The most cormfortable shoe I have ever  worn.>>>>

I have had considerable trouble getting shoes that fit and are
comfortable.  My feet, always big as an adult at size 13.5,
are now 15+.  I have a few pairs of tennis shoes that fit, and
I am able to tie them myself, but I pretty much wear black
French slippers much of the time.  I order them from one of
those drug stores locally that provide such esoteric items.

David Strang.