[Magdalen] Update 4

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 19:39:24 UTC 2015

I hate wearing shoes, more so the older I get. I was a "barefoot girl" for
years, kicked off my shoes at the door. Heavy socks in the winter. Now it's
mostly flip flops from spring until cold weather, heavy socks and some sort
of clogs in winter. I do wear boots in winter when I go out and have some
attractive ones. In the in-between seasons I suck it up and wear sneakers.