[Magdalen] Irish Eyes.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sun Aug 30 01:31:35 UTC 2015

In a message dated 8/29/2015 4:04:58 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
scottknitter at gmail.com writes:

We've  got two parishioners who came from Antigua in the West Indies.
They're both  lectors, and when one of them is reading and gets to a
question, I have to  remind myself not to laugh when she starts the question
way up high and  rather loudly: "WHERE did this mon get all this?"