[Magdalen] A useful approach to the Bible

Allan Carr allanc25 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 06:56:33 UTC 2015

I've read Dawkins with interest since the 1970s when he wrote The Selfish
Gene - so that's 40 years. His book, The God Delusion, came out almost ten
years ago. i've read it several times and have no quarrel with any of it.

However, his famous response to the Dentist's Video
http://m.huffpost.com/uk/entry/6677918 included the words "To anyone of any
intelligence at all, it replies to itself."

Sometimes he resorts to trash talk and it embarrasses me.

On Sunday, August 30, 2015, Jim Guthrie <jguthrie at pipeline.com

--
Allan Carr