[Magdalen] Please pray for Ascension, Chicago

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 15:22:47 UTC 2015

On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 9:42 AM, Ann Markle <ann.markle at aya.yale.edu> wrote:
> I will surely add Ascension to my prayers, and am sorry for the turmoil
> this causes, especially for you.  I'll admit, I'm ambivalent about them
> publishing this "special notice."  On the one hand, I think the
> transparency is good; on the other, it seems like dragging the entire
> parish through what seems like an internal "political" battle.

The Special Notice was published on the Facebook site and then I was
asked to copy it over to the website's front page. One reason for this
is so that the general public could get this news as easily as they've
been getting the opposing side's views via a Save Ascension weekly
e-newsletter and Facebook page.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA