[Magdalen] PRS Advent 1

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 05:05:09 UTC 2015

Then there's "Patrix," used by Nadia Boltz-Weber, a very avant-garde Lutheran pastor (and excellent preacher). Some folks used it disparagingly to refer to female Lutheran pastors (in the way some use "priestess" for us). She decided she rather liked it and took it on. It's the title of her first book.