[Magdalen] Bro Donald.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Tue Dec 1 14:09:25 UTC 2015

>>>I'm not! I just hope to God neither Trump not Carson make it that far. The fact that so many are supporting them frightens me. IMO they are appealing to our baser instincts, and people are falling for it.
I know, I know, we don't do politics here, but I felt compelled to respond to your question, Mike.
If nothing else, the video of Trump mocking--and imitating--that NYT reporter's disability would have been enough by itself to turn me against him. And if you didn't see it, you can look it up...
I'm done.<<<

Well, Grace, we *do* do politics here.  As you say, "you can look it up".  :-)=

And while writing that Bro Donald post, I tried to make sure my tongue planted firmly in my cheek was clearly visible.