[Magdalen] Bro Donald.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 17:42:49 UTC 2015

You and me both, Grace.  No matter how this fiasco ends, it is just
frightening that a supposedly serious political party in one of the major
countries in the world can be so far gone that it cannot present a single
credible candidate at all. And what's more, it seems a lot of people are
okay with this.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford