[Magdalen] Bro Donald.

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 14:51:51 UTC 2015

My hope is that his dementia will progress rapidly (and visibly) enough to
scuttle his candidacy.

Although my buddy Machiavelli might advocate for his nomination, the better
to scuttle the GOP once and for all.

Remember: the polls are always a week behind and those polled are a very
tiny subgroup of the electorate (in some cases, registered Republicans who
are home during the day or dumb enough to answer the phone when the caller
ID says nothing helpful).
-M