[Magdalen] Bro Donald.

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 16:35:05 UTC 2015

I never answer the phone if I don't recognize the number. Ever.
And I never answer the phone in the car even if I know the caller.
If it's important, they'll leave a message.

Anywho.com has a reverse phone lookup, so does intelius. I don't think
either has cell phone listings, though.
-M (currently we have 2 landlines and 3 cell phones, yikes!)