[Magdalen] Bro Donald.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 17:59:19 UTC 2015

I know we are not supposed to post me-too posts, but me too!

I am amazed how many calls come from "unavailable". We never answer unknown
numbers either. They seldom leave a message.  Fortunately the only people
likely to want to talk to us are from our own area code, and the phone
gremlins are not usually from around here.

One time, a call came in and it was from my name and my phone number. We
didn't answer. They didn't leave a message.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford