[Magdalen] Bro Donald.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Tue Dec 1 17:50:51 UTC 2015

>>>You and me both, Grace.  No matter how this fiasco ends, it is just
frightening that a supposedly serious political party in one of the major
countries in the world can be so far gone that it cannot present a single
credible candidate at all. And what's more, it seems a lot of people are
okay with this.<<<

Actually, it has put forward at least one credible candidate (no, I'm not naming names).  But as is being reported particularly recently, the GOP primary electorate (please keep the primary/general dichotomy in mind) is outspokenly unconcerned about credibility.  So, is it the supposedly serious party's fault?  Hardly.  (At least right now.)