[Magdalen] Bro Donald.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 00:02:32 UTC 2015

frustrated listening to the national news tonight... no one speaks the truth
about why 'the Donald' can do what he's doing - and why his rivals won't -
1. he is funding himself
and more importantly, IMO
2. he is not currently holding 'office' so he doesn't have to worry about
anything he does because he doesn't need a fall-back if he does not become
the Republican candidate.

I am longing to vote for someone who wants to do the right thing for our
country not just do the right things to get elected....

I've not followed up on something I head about yesterday regarding the state
of Illinois and a wealthy family or group who is quietly backing *many* of
the office holders who have taken the state by storm, at every level...
Scott - do you know anything about this?
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr