[Magdalen] Another active shooter situation.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 02:50:11 UTC 2015

On Wed, Dec 2, 2015 at 6:02 PM, Grace Cangialosi <gracecan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Interesting that our local NPR station, which usually goes to classical music program at 7:00pm has gone to BBC News this evening to continue coverage of the situation in CA.
> That reminds me that a friend told me the other day that he has pretty much stopped listening to US news outlets in favor of the BBC; he says their coverage is much better.
> I've heard others say that about Al Jazeera (sp?), as well.

I had the use of a car this evening to drive to church for Evening
Prayer and Mass, so I listened to the BBC World Service on XM 120 as I
tooled down Lake Shore Drive.

The BBC is one of the shrinking breed of broadcasters that still
regard their duty to report accurately and not to have their own
talking heads spew their own opinions around the clock. The San
Bernardino story was being juggled (masterfully, I must say) with the
UK parliamentary approval of attacks on ISIL/ISIS/IS.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA