[Magdalen] OK, Brud, here ya go!

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 03:02:52 UTC 2015

Pay him no mind.  We still will guffaw at your jokes, Grace!

We are watching a thing called "The Santa Clause" in which a guy startles
Santa who is standing on the guy's roof, and Santa falls and is killed, so
the guy automatically becomes Santa.

I thought it would be kind of awful, but it's actually not too bad, so far.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford