[Magdalen] Education.

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Thu Dec 3 17:00:34 UTC 2015

On 03/12/2015 16:17, Kristin Rollins wrote:
> No. I _think_ it's more about not putting people on the spot, especially
> if they may have their donations paid electronically. It is unobtrusive.
> There is the visual reminder of it being there, but no attention is
> drawn to it.

There is a system of giving pweople who give electronically some plastic
cards which they put in the plate so they are seen to put something in
and feel part of the actual offering.  I must admit I far prefer the
monetary offering being brought up at the same part of the service as
the elements are brought up and the altar prepared.

Roger