[Magdalen] Education.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sat Dec 5 02:36:43 UTC 2015

In a message dated 12/4/2015 7:00:34 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com writes:

My  experience in RC churches has been passing the collection bag at what
I  regard as the offertory and then a second collection for that week's
cause  as you leave.  "Admission free, pay to get  out."

Roger>>>>>>

Episcopal offering envelopes are in marked simplicity in comparison
to those faced by Roman Catholics, who rarely have only one such
envelope to fill for their weekly offering.

Often there are as many as five different envelopes for a given  Sunday
asking for gifts to such as heating and air-conditioning, retired  religious
housing (nuns and brothers), retired priests' home, support of RC
seminaries, and repainting of the church or whatever.

David Strang.