[Magdalen] Education.

Jo Craddock jocraddock at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 13:44:49 UTC 2015

I have asked, and offered space, to our O/Cs for such blurbs for 18
years, come January, and the offer has been taken perhaps a half dozen
times. I am going to look this up, David, and offer some "examples."

Not only is a better educated congregation a more appreciative
congregation, but, IME, I need additional reading material during
sermons about 1/3 of the time... Oh, snap!

Peace,
Jo