[Magdalen] A month with the Bible

Ian Gomersall ian.gomersall at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 21:43:15 UTC 2015

We're offering our church people "a month with the Bible" in the 31 days of
January.

This is to give a 'heads up' that we believe it will suit others beyond our
church too.

The idea is simple people receive a Bible verse, by e mail (or for locals
they can have a printed paper). The verse is about 25 words. With the verse
comes a couple of simple questions to think about and pray over.

The daily e mail also gives a link to the passage in which the Bible verse
is found if they wish to go deeper.

Its to help get a feel of the Bible in a gentle affirming way - not so much
following a specific book or whatever.

You are very welcome to 'subscribe' for January, or let others know :)

You can sign up through this link:
http://eepurl.com/bI0Ac9

Then each day of january you'll receive a brief e mail.

Many thanks and a blessed Advent!

Ian

*Ian Gomersall*