[Magdalen] Easter Surprise at Sydney.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 23:19:41 UTC 2015

On Wed, Dec 9, 2015 at 3:01 PM, Cantor03--- via Magdalen
<magdalen at herberthouse.org> wrote:
> Gold vestments for the day don't hurt the picture, either.  The  extra
> (in this case 7th) central candle which indicates the (Arch)Bishop is
> celebrating is a traditional touch that AFAIK is still the custom at
> Christ Church Cathedral, Eau Claire USA.

We light a seventh candle when the bishop is celebrant. I think this
is supposed to be for the diocesan only, but when I've been told to
light it for some other bishop, I've obeyed, even though grumbling.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA