[Magdalen] Exorcism

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 09:24:15 UTC 2015

Well, I have certainly experienced real palpable evil.  Some people are so
far gone beyond the act of merely failing to weigh choices correctly that
one senses almost a visceral dread of the stuff these people come up with.
Yes indeed, we are capable of incredible depths of depravity all by
ourselves.  We don't need help going there, sad to say.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford