[Magdalen] Exorcism

Clarissa Canning canplum at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 23:44:53 UTC 2015

I had a conversation about exorcism with a former Canadian Bishop.  He said
it is a ministry one really has to contemplate to do.  He had someone come
asking to do something in a trailer home. The little boy was being bothered
by an uncomfortable spirit.  He said always take a witness. They prayed
thru the home using Holy water & read out a funeral service for a child in
their child's room.  Things went back to normal after this.  (It was told
to them that a child had died in the home under bad circumstances
previously.)
   The other story was an exorcism for a man. He took amother priest as a
witness.  he called out the demons. when they reacted  they felt it and had
to keep praying at times it was stronger like wrestling.  They evil spirits
left. after a few hours.   He said they hoped not to do this ministry too
often it is disconcerting.