[Magdalen] Globes d'Or

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Fri Dec 11 06:52:56 UTC 2015

It's been ten years since I actually went to a cinema theater to
watch a film.  I do have a bundle of cable television channels  devoted
to movie films, but I watch so few of them I've been thinking of  canceling
these services, and watching the occasional film on commercial TV
channels.  The movie cable channels are expensive.

I find my attention span is more limited than the length of an  average
film, and so I'm always missing a portion of them at home as I'm off into
the
kitchen for popcorn and soda or whatever.  For me to go off to a  real
cinema theater and watching a film 120 - 180 minutes in length would
be pure torture.

David Strang.