[Magdalen] Globes d'Or

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 12:49:11 UTC 2015

We've got pretty much all we need with our Roku streaming device, Hulu
and Netflix, and Google Chromecast. Either via Roku or Chromecast, one
can watch YouTube videos on the big TV as well, and they've got a lot
of full-length films on YouTube.

I do like to surf the live cable/local channels, but usually it's too
much of a hassle to re-figure out which wires to switch and buttons to
push!

Scott the Younger is into Futurama now. Yet another cartoon...although
very smartly written by Matt Groening and company. If my dream of a
few days off in solitude ever comes true, I imagine binge-watching 30
Rock.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA